Change Your Perception & Change Your Reality
Living by Your Truths, not by outdated Limiting Beliefs realigns your perception. This allows you, as an Evolved Soul to approach even challenging situations from a place of Compassion, void of judgement.
What are your Beliefs and where did they come from?
There are many factors to how one perceives, understands any given situation. All are a result of each individuals unique personal experience, where they live, their upbringing, their values and family beliefs! Passed down and immediately adopted by you as but children. Rarely are they questioned, and if they are, that usually does not end well. They have been accepted as truths like an ancestry DNA test, though often the originator is unknown.
Is It Possible To Change Your Reality?
It is not an easy task, as it took some time for you to create one. But yes, All are changeable. Re-Evaluate your thought process, and realign your focus accordingly. Living by Your Truths, not those of others, Realigns Your Perception. This allows you to approach even difficult situations from a place of Authenticity, as an Evolved Soul.
“When the lens of the Mind is distorted by unresolved wants and needs, we cannot perceive what is true.” Ann Mortifee
- Decide – You are in charge of your Life
- Set attainable Goals – Through thoughts of Gratitude and Abundance
- Focus – On the Positive in your Life, nothing is too small
- Acknowledge Often – The positive qualities you possess, and you quiet the Critic
- Journal – Describe your Current life – read aloud the words you have written – Are they Positive? Or do you need to rewrite them
Perceptions Our Compass
Reposition your Perception, as you connect to your Inner power, no longer using the limiting Five senses. Expand beyond these senses to your Truths, as an Evolved Soul. Interpreting, what you Hear and See from a Renewed – Enlightened Perception. Perceptions define your Reality, knowing this is the first step of Self-Awareness. Life is never stagnant, your Beliefs, your Perceptions change as you Evolve, as you Grow. Self-awareness is the process of becoming conscious of your Inner thoughts, Beliefs and Judgements of yourself and others.
“Our life proceeds from possibility to possibility, mistake to mistake, or from awakening to awakening. It all depends on your point of view.” Ann Mortifee
When you begin to interpret Life as a Soul, you alter your Perception, your Reality!
Develop Spiritual Awareness
- Meditate – To Ground, Clear blocks and open the Mind
- Yoga – To remain centered
- Adopt – Healthy habits to Nourish your Body, Mind and Spirit
- Let Go – As you Set new Clear Intentions
- Begin – A Daily Dialogue with – Your Guides and Angels
Your Inner Knowing, attunes to this new Perception, new Reality, aligned with Your Soul’s clear Intention.
You Awaken to the Whole of Who you are – A Magnificent Being of Light.
Channeled Message with – Atar – a Pleiadian Star Being from the Pleiades
Peace and Blessings, Carol