Setting Intentions vs Resolutions
Replace Resolutions with setting Intentions, a more value-centered, Spiritual Journey of the Soul instead. Which can be done any month day or time…Perhaps on a Birthday! Setting an intention is the belief in the power of magic the universe brings to life. Faith and Belief are the Fairy dust that gives your Intentions Wings. It houses a power all its own when one believes. Of course, we need to show up and do the work, to set the intention and then take the practical steps necessary, but we also have to lean into the magic of the universe when waiting for them to be brought to life. Spiritual Intentions are at the forefront of the path we on Earth find ourselves, it is the reason for our Ascension. To awaken each to their roots, to the Inner Kingdom that lies within each!
“A Spiritual Intention is a resounding Yes to awakening your fullest potential. It may include several of your life structures: Mental, Emotional, Relational, Financial – Because there is no aspect in life that is not Spiritual” Michael Beckwith
An intention is, at its heart, a guiding value for how you want to be, feel, and show up in this life. It reflects, more accurately, how you want to live your life. Not from a place of lack but from one of Power. For Intention unlike Resolution is not about judgement, or behavior. It’s about planting Seeds, the Seeds of tomorrow. A more compassionate, inclusive walk to forge the New World you wish to see, our purpose is to anchor Heaven onto Earth.
We Are Here To Add Positive Energy
For me and perhaps many of my subscribers due to your higher level of consciousness may feel the same. That setting intentions vs resolutions is an act of power. Placing ones intentions on your future, your dreams, your goals are positive energies. Where, resolutions of the best intent usually fissile out before completed. Why, often due to the fact they are NOT connected to our soul, as our intentions can be. New Years are like a birth, a birth of something new, a creative act for the betterment of Humanity. To birth our intentions, our desires, as we create New Earth, anchoring Heaven onto Earth. For we are here to Let Go of the Old World in order to create New Earth with the energies, the intentions of Love, Unity & Right Human Relations.
What’s The Difference?
Intentions Defined: Intentions are gentle, compassionate, for the betterment of others. One intends, aims, plans – like Seeds one plants to germinate and grow for later harvest.
Resolutions Defined: Resolutions are often strict, clearly defined, specific, often a personal judgement of behaviors, a sense of lack.
“Intentions are the starting point of every dream-the Seed of Creation” Deepak Chopra
Intentional Living Defined: Puts power behind your purpose, creating a more Aligned Life, staying Creative gives form to ones Intentions.
The past years of separation and division, although necessary, knowing we signed up for this dance to offer a Higher Vision. An Enlightened world that honors community, as we forge ahead onto a new Frontier. Triggers of fear may come forward, time to let them too go, we do not wish to bring forth negative energies. Intentions must be wrapped in our dreams, our goals for a brighter future for all.
Humanity’s Ascension Process Upgrades
For several years as we entered history for the Ascension Process, our human bodies, our minds, our emotions. All have been stretched as too by ALL the required upgrades to assist us Ascend more easily into the 5th. As we look towards a brighter future, for All. Earth too awaits Her destiny as a Sacred Planet. We must look towards a Joyful future, as we invoke that energy into our intentions. Seeing beyond hoping for, wishing for, we must prepare Our Vision with Joy in our hearts.
“As we place our Hearts Intention on a brighter future, we in turn create sacred space, one that offers room for All, as we no longer walk a solitary path, but birth a Collective One.”
During our upgrades we have gone through much change, physical, emotional, mental, as well as Spiritual. All here must take some much needed Self-Care.Self-Love, Self-Compassion.We witnessed losses, betrayals and life changes, not of our own making. Perhaps to open our eyes, realizing the great need for accountability, for Truth, so we may move forward unencumbered.
When we run on empty, we have nothing to offer others, let alone ourselves. We must continue to fill our well and offer the overflow to others. There are many Great Souls, Ascended Masters, and those from the Angelic Realms, who too wish for our success. Call upon them when in need of Support as we continue this ground breaking journey. We have indeed learned a lot about ourselves, our strength, our resolve, our stamina and courage.
So What Are Intentions?
“Intentions are the quality of consciousness that you bring to a deed or to words. It’s an Energy, it’s your reason for Speaking, it’s your motivation that creates Consequences.” Gary Zukav
Intentions are much more powerful when they come from a place of love and abundance, than if they arise from a place of scarcity. In lies the difference between Intention and Resolution, Intention is the Seed planted for later Harvest, Resolution comes from a place of self-judgement and lack. When our creations are birthed from Joy it blossoms infused with the joyous presence of Spirit.
Meditate Prior To Setting Your Intentions
Stretch Your Mind
- 2023 Intentions for Humanity & Earth
- Meditate and ask your Heart, not your Mind for guidance
- Take note of the experiences of 2022 that brought forth gratitude
- Acknowledge your Growth – Honor your Courage
- Envision a Lighter, more Joyful future for All
- Be Open to unexpected Gifts from the Universe in 2023
- Feel deep within the Potential available
- See the future with New Eyes
- Create a future with each step – a leap of Faith & Trust
Intention Setting Questions
- Does your Intention embody your desires?
- Our best Intentions come from our Heart.
- What matters most to me right now?
- What are my true values?
- How do I want to show up in the world?
- What would I like to build, create, or nurture in my life?
- What fills me with pride?
- What fears/ doubts / limiting beliefs would I like to release?
- What am I genuinely grateful for?
- What impact would I like to create in the world?
- What am I ready to release and let go of?
- How can I shine more and express my true self?
How To Set Powerful Intentions
- Meditation takes you beyond the ego-mind into the silence and stillness of pure consciousness. This is the ideal state in which to plant your seeds of intention.
- After you set an intention, let it go—simply stop thinking about it. Continue this process for a few minutes after your meditation period each day.
- Your higher self knows that everything is all right and will be all right, even without knowing the timing or the details of what will happen.
- Relinquish your rigid attachment to a specific result and live in the wisdom of uncertainty.
- Trust that the Infinite organizing power of the Universe to orchestrate the complete fulfillment of your desires.
- Released your intentions into the fertile ground of pure potentiality, and they will bloom when the season is right.
Always with Love,
Embrace The Cosmic Dance