The Summer Solstice – Time To Shine Your Light
The Magical month of June, as Summer begins, with dreams of Sun Worshiping, Bonfires, Sun Rises and Sunsets. A time for New Beginnings, as you harness the Vitality and Power of the Sun. The Summer Solstice Energy, often valued as a time for Agricultural growth, it also symbolizes your Personal and Spiritual Growth. As we claim our connection to Nature, to Mother Earth!
Your Inner Fire, holds the Energies of Manifest, Wisdom, Intuition, claim your Abundance during this time of Purification. Harness the Energy of Growth and Self-Healing, Release the Stagnant, and Energize the Will.
Sweet Days of Summer…the days of walking barefoot, with the sand tickling your feet.
The Masculine And Feminine
A time to celebrate the Union of the Feminine, Mother Earth, the Yin Energy, with the Masculine, Father Sun, the Yang Energy. The Summer Solstice is an integration of the Masculine and Feminine Energies, together, a time for Creating and Abundance. The necessary qualities of the Masculine Energy of Courage and Will Power, joins with the Feminine Energy of Nurturing and Intuitive Awareness.
The ‘Goddess of Light and Life,’ is represented in the picture above. The Summer Solstice embraces the longest days and the shortest nights. The Solstice asks to pay Homage to your Soul, by Nourishing and Nurturing your Spark of Creation, your True Essence.
A time of Expansion and Abundance, a Celebration of the Magic of the Summer Solstice.
The Summer Solstice approaches on June 21st at 6:07 AM EDT, with the Sun at the highest point over the Equator, births New Beginnings. Solstice from the Latin word Sol, meaning ‘Sun’ and Sistere, meaning to ‘Stand Still.’ At this point, the Sun is at it’s Energy Peak, as embraces both the Light and Dark.
Ancient Connection To The Sun’s Energy
The Summer Solstice holds the Fire Energy of the Sun, as it brings forth Passion for Life, with Courage to seek your Inner Power. A time for Reflection, to claim your Authentic Identity, your True Essence, with the Creativity within this energy.
A Portal of Great Energy, Unity and Consciousness. A time to celebrate the Light within us All, this cycle of great rewards!
Indigenous cultures, thought of this time as a Marriage, a Life creating Union, understanding its Spiritual significance. The Divine alignment, celebrated by sacred ceremonies.
The Mayans, as well as other Ancient cultures, understood and planned for this powerful Spiritual Event. The Life Force Energy of Source.
The Element Of Fire
“Sunlight is said to be a Natural Purifier.”
Fire is a Purifying Element for the Soul, to clear and nourish for New beginnings, a time to reexamine Old Patterns, as it shines a Light on what is in need of clearing.
While the Fire burns within, take action to set Clear Intentions for what you wish to Create. The element of Fire is an Activator, a Manifestor, with the power to Illuminate, to Transform, to Activate your Desires, your Dreams, into Creation.
Summer Solstice Intentions
- A Time of Releasing the Old
- To Seek a Supportive and Nurturing Tribe
- Set new Intentions with Clarity
- Celebrate the Light force of the Sun
The Abundance Of Grateful Living
“Nature fills us with Abundance, with flowers of Visual beauty, crops that bear fruit for our Physical nourishment.”
- Embrace the Abundance of the Solstice
- Celebrate the Blessings in your Life
- Be Grateful for the Harvest of Awakening, born from the Fire of the Sun
Manipura – Solar Plexus – 3rd Chakra
The Solar Plexus Chakra – Located above the navel, and below the rib cage is symbolized by the Sun, the Energy Center where your Inner Fire, Personal Power, Self-Worth, and Self-Confidence resides. The Solstice is the perfect time to strengthen the Fire of the Solar Plexus, as we celebrate the Suns Power.
Balanced – You feel Empowered, free to Express your Truths, Life feels fulfilling.
Blocked – You suffer from Low Self-Esteem, are incapable of creating Healthy Boundaries, you lack Purpose and Drive. Life is difficult.
The Solar Plexus has many functions, the Chakra of Feelings, alarms are often felt in the Solar Plexus. If the Solar Plexus is blocked, it often stems from early childhood neglect or living with an unsupportive Parent or Environment.
Young children stripped of any feeling of Empowerment at an impressionable age, often create these blockages.
Solstice Magic – How To Balance The Solar Plexus
The Sun and the Moon, both have restorative Energies used to Cleanse and Charge Crystals. They increase the Vibration, amplified during both the Summer and Winter Solstice.
- The Citrine crystal is vibrationally attuned with the Sun, the crystal of Abundance and Success. Citrine is a natural cleanser for all crystals
- Tiger’s Eye crystals, are associated with Strengthening your Inner Warrior
Summer Solstice Altar
- Create an altar to celebrate the Light of the Sun – Add crystals for their Energy – Citrine for Abundance – Tiger’s Eye for your Inner Warrior
- Add Statues, Solar Images, Candles, Fruit, and Flowers that Honor the Golden color of the Sun
- Meditation and Yoga in the arms of Nature, the warmth of the Sun
- Stand in the Sunlight, feet shoulder-width apart, arms lifted toward the Sun – Breath Deeply and invite the Sun’s Energy
- Allow the Rays of the Suns Energy to penetrate your Being
- Embrace the Heat of this Powerful force, as the Sun infuses your Solar Plexus
Archangel Uriel – The Archangel of the Sun, and Divine Light. The Angel of Wisdom, Illumination, the Light of the Sun, are all under his Domain.
Ask Archangel Uriel To –
- Surround you with His Light, as you bask in his Divine Energy
- Release all blockages keeping you from your True Purpose
- Invite the Energy of Fire into your Life, to burn what no longer serves you
I AM –
Connected to the Source of All Power
Open to My Power, as I see the Light in All
Filled with the Light and Life of the Sun
Open to Positive Change
Celebrate the Light – The Power – The Magic of the Summer Solstice.
Channeled Message From – Archangel Uriel
Peace and Blessings, Carol